Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is he backing off or is he upset about our little fight?

so the same guy that i am so close to who wont sleep with me bought me a beautiful christmas present we went out on boxing day for dinner he ended up having an anxiety attack and i helped him through it the monday before new years eve we had a little spat i doubted him about something he got very upset with me he then became sick with the flu and also decided to quit smoking because of new years i feel that since monday he is different with me i am to afraid to tell him how i really feel yesterday i was with him for a bit he then told me he had to go and pick up his mom to go somewhere but was not clear with his answer later on we ended up at his friends and i found out he went for dinner with a girl friend and two guy friends that we all know i brought a platonic guy friend of mine and it seemed to bother him but it really bothers me about this girl and also about the fact that he did not tell me about going to dinner what do i do should i tell him how i feel or just walk away

No comments:

Post a Comment