Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What does my dream mean? Please help?

I had a dream that I was staring at myself in a mirror & i had a ring of black around my eyes. I had headphones in & the music was hurting me. My right eye started to become glazed and the white part became a yellowish color & the iris became almost white. Then my eye started bleeding & i was in a lot of pain, but i liked it. Then i was at a concert with a girl who now has a thing with my ex that i am still in love with, & my eye was all better, and she told me that he didn't like her anymore & that i must be stoked & i said i didn't care. Then I was on a patio at a small party after the concert, then i screamed after my friend to come back because she was walking away but she just kept on walking. I started bursting out crying and screaming & my hearing was muffled. My guy friend came up to me & asked me if i was okay, but he was very muffled and i couldn't understand him & he kept talking & laughing while i kept crying. Then i started to cry blood and i felt like i couldn't breathe, then i woke up. Please help me interpret my dream I would really appreciate it, I want to figure out if this means anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment