Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fighting with myself over..?

My husband and I have been together 5 years, married 4 1/2 years. In these past 5 years my husband and I have been though so much to test our marriage. We have fought over his computer game addiction and miscellaneous other things that make my skin crawl when he doesn't listen. We have 2 kids together and I know exactly what it's like to live with a mom that is married but lives single and a dad that was always distant and always away. Just in the past couple of months I have realized that I am feeling more and more drained and depressed over fighting and I find myself hiding in order to avoid a fight cause I don't want to be edgy. He seems to listen and things only become a temporary fix before things go back to the way they were. I am on the brink of combustion. Does anyone have any helpful hints as to what I can do or should do to make either myself happy or my life a better place?

No comments:

Post a Comment