Monday, August 8, 2011

I have Geographic tongue and....?

I cant find any information on small red dots on the tongue. I found three small red dots on my tongue while brushing my teeth, I do have Geographic tongue and it does get really bad sometimes but I haven't eaten anything today that would have set it off. The dots are a bright red kind of like they are bleeding from the inside, and there's a very very tiny clear dot in the middle of the red dots. I am 18 weeks pregnant I dont know if that has anything to do with it or not, but i have lived with geographic tongue all my life and have never had anything like this before.... they dont hurt but sometimes they do feel like they are tingling like the tingle you get when your limb falls asleep but it doesnt last long at all. I dont know if this is something I should see my doctor for or not, please any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment