Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is it just me or are most of the people you are surrounded by ...?

I have many different groups of friends, and I have been trying to get rid of all the people who put a negative impression on me. I have started cutting long friend relationships off bc of this. It seems like everywhere I go they I keep running into negativity. They are just ruining themselves with being negative. It seems they are always hating on someone else, or talking bad or just swear constantly or ignorant not only to eachother but others as well. Seldom will I find someone who is a genuine or not dramatic. Is it because Im a bit more pive and not aggressive enough? Is anyone out there genuine anymore? Should I put up with my negative surroundings and old friends, because friendship means a lot to me but I feel the way they talk to eachother or hobbies arent even close to mine but I enjoyed my past times with them

No comments:

Post a Comment