Thursday, August 11, 2011

Snakes and my marriage in dream... What does that mean?

before 2 days i had a dream in which i am getting ready to go in mandap for marriage where my husband and family is waiting for me but i am unable to find a matching bindi ( an ornament ladies stick between their eyebrows on their forhead in india) and the dream broke, next day i saw a dream in which i saw a got a snake bite on my right hand and its turning pale i am fearing of death and shouting for help in front of my mom dad to tie some thread on my arm immediately so venom does not flow in my blood but they are reacting very slowly and my mummy very slowly searching for a suitable thread and keep on throwing unsuitable ones an i am continuously shouting help me as if i die my soul will not get free. And that dream also end there. And last night again i saw a giant cobra running behind me and mom to bite and we are running from one home to other to save our lives sometime mom is there to protect me sometimes absent this dream also ended here. You never dies in your dream. But when opened my eyes the fear was enough to make me die i went to washrum and slept back after getting relaxed. Can someone tell me the meaning of these dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment