Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My sun is in Aquarius, my moon is in Capricorn and I'm an ascending Pisces.?

To put it in the simplest of terms, I'm constantly confused. I'm very into astrology and I think that has a lot of influence as to why I feel such confusion as well. It's as though I can actually feel the pull between all of these conflicting signs. I've always been a bit disconnected, but these past months it's almost as if I've gone within my own fantasy world so much that this conscious world has become foreign to me. Example: I look at a fork and know it's a fork, I know how to use it, but it just seems so strange to me. I've taken the term "alienated" to the next level. But, I suppose with help of the Aquarian in me I do a fair job at hiding this extreme disconnection. It's truly led me to have even more low self esteem than normal. I've become extremely self cautious, almost paranoid, afraid people will notice just how disconnected I am. Can anyone give me some worthy advice? (preferably an astrologist)

No comments:

Post a Comment